NSW Social Sector Transformation Fund (SSTF) advisory services
Infoxchange has been engaged through tranche three of the NSW Social Sector Transformation Fund (SSTF) to deliver Digital and Information Technology advisory services to charities that:
- provide NSW health and human services; and
- have an annual revenue of less than $5 million.
The SSTF program enables Infoxchange to provide eligible organisations with:
- Digital and Information Technology consultations, offering advice on a key technology issues or challenges
- Mentoring over the course of 6 months, to deliver a specific technology project or change program
- The opportunity to develop an organisational IT strategy, through the IT Strategy on a Plate program
- The ability to develop staff IT skills and capabilities by attending any of Connecting Up's webinars
- Technology infrastructure migrations to the cloud, providing organisations with a secure email, file sharing, video conferencing and collaboration platform (conditions and exclusions apply).
These services are provided at no cost to eligible organisations and are designed to help them establish sustainable technology capabilities, partnerships and solutions to support future growth and success.
Although the SSTF program doesn't include the provision of technology support services to fix specific computer, website or application issues, the advisory services are designed to address the underlying causes of these and similar problems.
In accordance with SSTF requirements, priority will be given to defined priority groups (refer right):