Systems that support delivery of your services, support measurement of your impact and keep your organisation running
We are in the early stages of developing our capability and have improvements to make. We likely:
- Don't have a good information system that supports us to deliver our mission
- Deliver few, if any, services online
- Use spreadsheets to track our KPIs and delivery targets
- Mainly keep our HR records in MS Word/Google Docs files
We have the fundamentals under control that meet the key needs of the organisation, but further improvements are possible:
- Our core information system supports service delivery well
- We deliver some services or programs online
- Managers report our online KPI dashboards help them maximise impact
- Our HR and finance systems work well for staff and management.
Our information systems are future proof, work very well, deliver value and enable us to articulate our impact. We likely:
- Use an intuitive, flexible system to support delivery of our core services which staff and management love
- Deliver services digitally for one or more client cohorts, services or programs
- Use a sophisticated KPI reporting and business intelligence system to manage service delivery, achieve targets and understand/improve the impact of our services
How ready are you?
Spend a few minutes to know how ready your organisation is to move to the cloud. This will help you understand what materials below will be on most valuable as you chart your own path to digital transformation.
Need More Expertise?
We have experts who can give you more tailored advice. Book now for a 30-min session to get key questions answered.
Successful migration and management of client data has transformed the culture at Launch.