Facilitating staff collaboration and allowing the opportunity to work productively and access information anytime anywhere by improving your technology functions
We are in the early stages of developing our capability and have improvements to make. We likely:
- Don't fully utilise a not-for-profit collaboration platform (365 or Google Workspace)
- Have older, unreliable or slow equipment
- Can't easily work at home, on the road or out of the office
- Often use email attachments to share information.
We have the fundamentals under control that meet the key needs of the organisation, but we recognise further improvements are possible:
- Staff are happy with our technology, information sharing and collaboration environment
- We utilise a not-for-profit collaboration platform like Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace well
- Our equipment is reliable, supports staff in their work and is well supported
- Staff can readily access information and work wherever they are.
Our equipment and collaboration infrastructure are reliable, cost effective and future-proof:
- We utilise a non-profit collaboration platform like Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace very well
- Staff and management are highly satisfied
- Information and documents/files are easy to find and well organised
- Staff can readily access information, take phone calls and work collaboratively anywhere.
How ready are you?
Spend a few minutes to know how ready your organisation is to move to the cloud. This will help you understand what materials below will be on most valuable as you chart your own path to digital transformation.
Need More Expertise?
We have experts who can give you more tailored advice. Book now for a 30-min session to get key questions answered.
Heart for Kids
Hear how moving to the cloud has created more secure and efficient collaboration.