We offer regular webinars in partnership with Connecting Up.
Cyber security 101: Do you know how to keep your organisation secure?
This is run bi-monthly - Register here!
Time: 1pm -1:30pm (AEST)
Course level: Beginners/Intermediate
We’ve heard from many organisations that they don’t have time to train their staff on cybersecurity, and we get it! We created this 30-minute “lightning round” webinar so we can do the training for you.
Your staff can join this webinar and we will bring them up to speed with foundational cybersecurity concepts:
- 360 view of current cybersecurity threats facing organisations
- The top 5 things every worker must know to keep their organisation’s data safe
- High-level overview of imperative cybersecurity measures every organisation needs to have in place
- Resources to get the basics in place
- Live Q&A for issues specific to your organisation’s IT environment
This webinar is designed for:
- New staff in your organisation
- Any staff that have not received prior cybersecurity training
You can also use this webinar as a recurring refresher course so your staff stay up-to-date in the future.
Cyber criminals are coming for you: are you prepared for the unexpected?
Join PwC’s cyber security team for an engaging webinar where they will discuss the latest scams, cyber threats and the tactics used by cyber criminals and other perpetrators to access what matters most to you and your organisation.
Course level: Everyone
This webinar will include the following:
- Brief introduction about the cyber security threat landscape - what has stayed the same since 2021 and what has changed in 2022.
- Common types of scams targeting businesses and individuals during the End of Financial Year period.
- Case studies and industry examples: Business email compromise; Software vulnerabilities such as Log4j; End of financial year scams
- Tips and tricks to protect you, your family and your organisation.
By the end of this webinar your organisation will have an understanding of the following topics:
- The cyber security threat landscape, as it applies to Not-for-profits
- Scams to be on the look out for
- How to protect your assets
This webinar is designed for:
- Not for profit leaders and executives
- IT Managers
- Not for profit board members
Please note: The name of each organisation registering for the webinar will be shared with PwC Australia for their impact reporting purposes (the names and contact details of individuals will not be shared).
Think a cyber attack wouldn’t happen to you? Think again
A recording of this free webinar delivered by PwC on 24th February 2022 can be accessed via this link.
By the end of this webinar you will have an understanding of the following topics:
- An understanding of the cyber threat landscape, threat actor motivations and the impacts of cyber threats on NFPs in the context of changing business and technology landscape
- Key learnings from similar case studies and incidents
- Simple steps on how to protect against cyber threats and your role
- Awareness of key resources that can be used for further information
This webinar is suitable for (type of positions/sectors it is relevant to):
- IT staff
Cyber security for IT managers
Effective cybersecurity protections are essential to keep client and organisational data safe, but many organisations don’t know where to start. In today’s webinar we’ll talk through the key elements required to protect your information and provide a range of additional resources, training tools and information to help you on your cybersecurity journey.
Topics covered include:
- Current cybersecurity risks
- Assessing your cybersecurity risk
- Critical cybersecurity protections
- Staff education and training resources
If you can't make the live webinars, register anyway and you'll receive the recording to listen to at your leisure, or read our how-to guides on cyber security.