Compliance with privacy legislation can be complex for many not-for-profits who are often time poor. This guide can help with two documents provided courtesy of Pricewaterhouse Coopers Australia.
PwC Australia have developed the following privacy guidelines for NFPs, an excellent resource to guide the development of policies and processes for your organisation. It provides detailed guidance about:
- What is personal information?
- Your organisation's legal obligations
- An overview of Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
- The Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
- Examples of breaches of Australian not-for-profit organisations
- Best practices to manage privacy
- Having a data breach response plan.
Thanks for rating this guide.