Check out our list of upcoming training webinars and on-demand learning modules provided by our partners Connecting Up and TechSoup.
Connecting Up run a fantastic digital learning program designed to enhance your digital marketing capability, via a suite of webinars, self-paced learning, workshops and webcons. See all Connecting Up's Digital Marketing webinars here. Some of our favourites include:
- Digital Marketing WebCon
- Instagram & TikTok for Nonprofits
- 4 Steps to Spruce up Your Not-for-Profit Marketing workshop
- Social Media Advertising Bootcamp
- How to produce a action built website
- Activate your Marketing Action Plan: Top tips and strategies for non-profits
- Digital Marketing to attract funds and new supporters
- Creating powerful customer or cause communities
- Planning your content calendar
- Content Creators Bootcamp
- How to get the $10k Google Grant and use it to grow your organisation
- Planning and writing relatable not-for-profit content
- Search Engine Optimisation & Search Engine Marketing
- Upgrading your digital marketing with Google Analytics 4
- Elevating your web presence: From strategy to search engine marketing
- 7 mistakes Not for Profits make on social media (and how to avoid them)
- How to improve your website traffic and organic reach.
Register with Connecting Up for the following online learning modules, provided free or at discounted prices for not-for-profits.
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Photoshop 101
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Getting Started with Illustrator
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Create a Fundraiser Invitation Using InDesign
- Branding Basics for Nonprofits 101
- Branding for Nonprofits 201: Applying Best Practices for Design
- Google Ad Grants Seminar 2: How to build ads
- Google Ad Grants Seminar 3: How do you find great keywords & write compelling ad copy?
- Google Analytics 101: Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 202 Using Analytics to Answer: Who is on my website?
- Social Media Marketing 101: How to Get Started With Social Media for Fundraising for Your Nonprofit
- What Facebook Ads Can Do For Your Organisation
- Social Media Marketing 201: How to Build an Engaged Audience on Social Media
- Email Marketing 201: Goal Setting and Benchmarking (Analytics are Fun!)
- Email Marketing 202: The Importance of Target Lists
- Email Marketing 203: Segmenting Your Targets and Growing Your Email List
We also suggest you check out the training offered by:
- Progressive Tech Network – focused on building the digital and tech capability of progressive organisations to campaign and organise
- Strategic Grants – who build non-profit capacity through grant writing, training, and workshops for grants success
- General Assembly - alongside extensive training, GA offers a range of low cost webinars and workshops to excel with your digital marketing
- Nonprofit marketing guide - tangible and short webinars and courses focused on marketing and content generation
- Parachute Digital - focused on building digital fundraising and marketing capability to reach new supporters and donors
- Creative Collective - aiming to improve NFPs digital literacy, Creative Collective provide a range of digital marketing webinars & in-person and online courses
Thanks for rating this guide.