Check out our list of upcoming training webinars and on-demand learning modules provided by our partners Connecting Up and TechSoup.
- Content Creators’ Bootcamp: 20 Jul – 10 Aug, 2021
- Copywriting storytelling tactics for not-for-profits: 11 Aug, 2021
Register with Connecting Up for the following online learning modules, provided free or at discounted prices for not-for-profits.
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Photoshop 101
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Getting Started with Illustrator
- Branding for Nonprofits 201: Applying Best Practices for Design
- Google Ad Grants Seminar 3: How do you find great keywords & write compelling ad copy?
- Google Ad Grants Seminar 4: How do you manage and optimise your account for conventions?
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Create a Fundraiser Invitation Using InDesign
- Branding Basics for Nonprofits 101
- Email Marketing 201: Goal Setting and Benchmarking (Analytics are Fun!)
- Email Marketing 203: Segmenting Your Targets and Growing Your Email List
- Google Ad Grants Seminar 2: How to build ads
- Email Marketing 202: The Importance of Target Lists
We also suggest you check out the training offered by:
- Progressive Technology – focused on building the digital and tech capability of progressive organisations to campaign and organise
- Strategic Grants – who build non-profit capacity through grant writing, training, and workshops for grants success.