While some organisations will choose a partner to manage their Microsoft Cloud platform, if you choose to develop this capability in-house, the following resources will help you to develop the skills your organisation needs.
The following on-demand training resources for not-for-profits, hosted by TechSoup, vary in duration from one to six hours:
- Getting the Most Out of SharePoint in Microsoft Office 365
- Power BI 102 - Seeing all the Pieces
- Power BI 202 - Visualising and Sharing Data
- SharePoint 101- Improving Collaboration
- Teams 101 - Getting Started
- Power BI 201 - Dealing with Data
- OneDrive 101- Storing Smartly
Microsoft support & training
Microsoft Learn lets you explore every aspect of the Microsoft product range in-depth, at your own pace and all for free. There’s a heap of information covering the entire Microsoft Cloud platform, including:
- The Microsoft Office 365 suite: there are more than 300 modules listed here to help build your administration skill, including:
- Microsoft 365 fundamentals (23 modules), as well as individual courses
- What is 365
- Manage Microsoft Teams, with more than 75 Microsoft Teams modules
- Overview of security management in Microsoft 365 Security Centre
- More than 350 Microsoft Power Platform modules
- More than 1000 Microsoft Azure modules
- Microsoft Cloud training events: advance your technical skills with free cloud training tailored to all levels of learning across roles and technology solutions
- Microsoft Virtual Training Days: hosted by experts with live Q&As, Microsoft virtual training days are free, in-depth events that prepare you to take industry-recognised Microsoft certifications across the Microsoft Cloud platform.
Watch a webinar recording on using the Microsoft 365 suite to improve your collaboration and insights.
Thanks for rating this guide.