While some organisations will choose a partner to manage their Microsoft Cloud platform, if you choose to develop this capability in-house, the following resources will help you to develop the skills your organisation needs.
Register with Connecting Up for the following online learning modules, provided free or at discounted prices for not-for-profits.
- Demystifying the Microsoft Modern Workplace - 19 August
The following on-demand training resources for not-for-profits, hosted by TechSoup, vary in duration from one to six hours:
- Getting the Most Out of SharePoint in Microsoft Office 365
- Power BI 102 - Seeing all the Pieces
- Power BI 202 - Visualising and Sharing Data
- SharePoint 101- Improving Collaboration
- Teams 101 - Getting Started
- Power BI 201 - Dealing with Data
- OneDrive 101- Storing Smartly
Microsoft support & training
Microsoft Learn lets you explore every aspect of the Microsoft product range in-depth, at your own pace and all for free. There’s a heap of information covering the entire Microsoft Cloud platform, including:
- The Microsoft Office 365 suite: there are more than 300 modules listed here to help build your administration skill, including:
- Microsoft 365 fundamentals (23 modules), as well as individual courses
- What is 365
- Manage Microsoft Teams, with more than 75 Microsoft Teams modules
- Overview of security management in Microsoft 365 Security Centre
- More than 350 Microsoft Power Platform modules
- More than 1000 Microsoft Azure modules
- Microsoft Cloud training events: advance your technical skills with free cloud training tailored to all levels of learning across roles and technology solutions
- Microsoft Virtual Training Days: hosted by experts with live Q&As, Microsoft virtual training days are free, in-depth events that prepare you to take industry-recognised Microsoft certifications across the Microsoft Cloud platform.